With the rapid development of the industry, the classification of industrial plants is constantly detailed. At present, the classification of the plant can be divided into various types of factories according to different standards. For example, it can be divided into single -story plants and multi -story factories, or it can be divided into standard plants and non -standard factories. Factory buildings, etc., are not enough. Now, I will introduce to you several factory renderings of different types of structures:
1. Simple factory building: Generally, the structure is relatively simple, the construction cost is relatively low, and the service life is relatively short.
2. Standard plant: According to the different structures of the building, it can be divided into four categories: brick -wood structure, brick -concrete structure, reinforced concrete structure and steel structure.
1. Standard factory reinforced concrete structure: The main load -bearing components include beams, plates, and columns all adopt steel concrete structures. Such structures are mainly used in large public buildings, industrial buildings and high -rise houses.
2. Standard plant reinforced concrete buildings also have frame structures, frame-shear wall structures, frame-cylinder structures, etc. At present, high-rise residentials around 25-30 floors.
Inside the Standard Factory Factory
3. Standard plant Brick and Wood Structure: Use brick walls, brick columns, wooden houses A36-STEEEL-AH36 as the main load-bearing structure, like the majority Rural houses, temples, etc. This structure is simple, the materials are easy to prepare, and the cost is low.
4. Standard factory brick structure: brick walls or brick columns, reinforced concrete buildings and roof bearing components as the main load structure. type.
Standard factory brick mixed structure
3. Steel structure plant: It mainly refers to the main load -bearing component consisting of steel. Including steel pillars, steel beams, steel structure foundations, steel roofs (of course, the span of the factory building is relatively large, basically the steel structure roof), the steel cover, the wall of the steel structure can also be maintained. Due to the increase in steel output in my country, many of them have begun to use steel structure factories, and they can also be divided into light and heavy steel structure factories. Industrial and civilian building facilities built with steel are called steel structures.
The characteristics of the steel structure plant are: 1. The quality of the steel structure is light, the strength is high, and the span is large. 2. The construction period of the steel structure is short, and the investment cost is reduced accordingly. 3. High fire resistance in steel structure and strong corrosion resistance. 4. Steel structure buildings are convenient to move and recycle no pollution.
Steel structure plant
Fourth, a single -story factory building: It has a high space formed, it is easy to meet the requirements of the production process process, the internal transportation organization is convenient, it is conducive to the heavier production equipment and product placement. The industrialization of accessories and mechanization of on -site construction. Therefore, single -story plants have been widely used in industrial buildings such as metallurgy, machinery manufacturing, motor manufacturing, chemical industry, and textiles.
Single -story plant
Fifth, multi -story plant: The choice of the structure of the plant should first be carried out in combination with the requirements of the production process and the number of layers. Secondly, we should also consider the supply of building materials, local construction and installation conditions, the production capacity of the structure, and the natural conditions of the base.
(1) The biggest feature of producing multi -floor factories on different high -level floors is that production is carried out on different high -level floors. Each floor is not only a horizontal connection, but also vertical connection. Therefore, in the design of the factory building, not only should we consider a reasonable connection between the construction sections of the same floor, but also the vertical connection between the floors and the floor as questioning and arrange the vertical traffic.
(2) Save multi -storey factory buildings of land use the characteristics of small land and save land. For example, a single -story factory building with a construction area of \u200b\u200b10,000 meters 2, it covers an area of \u200b\u200b10,000 meters 2. If it is changed to a five -storey multi -story factory building, it only costs 20002 meters in the area. Fifth of the land.
(3) Save investment ① Reduce the cost of civil construction: Due to the small area of \u200b\u200bmulti -storey factories, the amount of earth and stone projects of the foundation is reduced, the roof area is reduced, and the roof sky ditch, rainwater pipe and outdoor are also reduced accordingly. Drainage engineering and other costs. ② Shorten the roads and pipeline networks of the plant area: multi -storey factories occupy a small area, and the area of \u200b\u200bthe plant area decreases accordingly. The length of various process pipelines such as railway, highway transportation lines and hydropower in the plant area is shortened, which can save some investment.
Multi -storey plant
6. Warehouse factory: belongs to \u0026 quot; industrial warehousing land \u0026 quot;. Industrial warehousing land refers to the production workshops, warehouses and subsidiary facilities of industrial and mining enterprises, including special railways, docks and roads. It does not include open -air mineral land, and the land used should be included in waters and other land. It cannot be simply understood as industrial land+warehousing land, and warehousing land can also be divided into general storage land and logistics development land.
Report/feedback of the warehouse plant