In this hot summer, the weather is so hot that even dragonflies dare to fly close to the shade of the tree, just like they are afraid that the scorching sun will burn their wings. Similarly, how to ventilate and cool the steel structure plant is also a major problem faced by many industrial plant owners. In particular, it is difficult to find suitable ventilation and cooling equipment for steel structure plants with large area and high height. In the steel structure plant without any ventilation and cooling equipment, regardless of the size of the plant, in this high-temperature summer, when the outdoor temperature is 35 degrees, the temperature inside the steel structure plant may be 40 degrees or higher, and the top temperature of the steel structure plant may be even higher. It is basically a large steamer. Working in this high-temperature environment is likely to cause heatstroke. However, for thewith large space, if the traditional air conditioner is installed to cool down, not only the effect is not obvious, but also the power consumption is large, which will cause high investment cost and can not completely solve the problem of high temperature. So what should be done to solve the problem of high temperature while maintaining the cost in a very low range?
The following factors shall be taken into consideration when cooling the iron sheet workshop:
- The roof of the iron sheet workshop has poor thermal insulation performance. Is it insulated
- The temperature in the iron sheet workshop is more than 5 ℃ higher than the outdoor temperature
- Plant closure and personnel distribution
- Iron sheet workshop has large space and high floor
- How about the ventilation performance of the iron sheet workshop
- Whether there is heating equipment in the plant
So, the question is, how can a place like a steel structure factory be cooled down?
The first method is to install appropriate ventilation system. Because some machines in the steel structure plant produce heat and steam, if these heat and steam are not discharged in time, they will accumulate in the plant, thus raising the temperature of the steel structure plant and affecting the environment of the steel structure plant. The way to solve these problems is to ensure fair ventilation of the plant. The installation of fair exhaust system will significantly improve the air environment of the steel structure plant and greatly reduce the temperature of the steel structure plant. Installation of roof unpowered ventilator unpowered ventilator is a kind of ventilation equipment that depends on the principle of air convection. When there is difference between indoor and outdoor air environment, it will produce air activity, so as to eliminate indoor waste gas and hot gas. Its advantage is that it does not need additional power, which is more environmentally friendly. However, it is highly dependent on the environment and cannot be forced to exhaust.
The second method is to keep the steel structure plant warm and cool. The common method is to cover the roof of the steel structure plant with thermal insulation cotton. The thermal insulation cotton used on the general roof is glass cotton, with a common thickness of 50mm, 75mm, 100mm and a density of 10kg/m. Generally, the indoor temperature can be reduced by 5-8 ℃ after installation. The construction process is complex. If the old plant is to be transformed into a thermal insulation plant, the original roof needs to be removed, the steel wire mesh needs to be pulled, the glass wool is laid on the steel wire mesh, the original roof panel is covered, and then the waterproof treatment is done. There is also a high-efficiency heat-insulating reflective coating sprayed on the roof panel. However, these two methods are not very convenient.
The third method is to spray polyurethane. It is similar to the second method, both of which are used to heat and cool the steel structure plant. However, compared with the second method, this method is more simple and convenient, with high construction efficiency. At the same time, it is also a new type of green, environment-friendly and formaldehyde free synthetic material. The only drawback is the high cost. Here is a detailed introduction.
Polyurethane spraying construction of steel structure
Polyurethane spraying is a kind of high molecular polymer with isocyanate and polyether as main raw materials, mixed by high-pressure polyurethane spraying equipment with blowing agent, catalyst, flame retardant and other additives, impacting at high speed and rotating violently in a small mixing room, forming fine mist droplets through the nozzle of the spray gun, and spraying evenly on the surface of the object.
It has the following advantages:
(1) For base materials of various shapes, whether plane, facade or top surface, whether circular, spherical or other complex objects with irregular shapes, spray foaming can be directly implemented without expensive mold manufacturing costs;
(2) The shape of the foam insulation layer formed by spraying foaming is consistent with the shape of the base material object; No joint, good heat insulation effect; There is a dense protective layer on the outside of the foam layer, which can better protect the internal core material, and it is also easy to paint and further repair the external surface;
(3) High production efficiency, especially suitable for heat insulation treatment of large-area and special-shaped objects, with fast forming speed and high production efficiency.
(4) Cohesive force: it has strong cohesive ability and can be firmly bonded on the surfaces of concrete, masonry, wood, steel, asphalt, rubber, etc;
(5) Thermal conductivity: 0.017-0.022w/m.k, lower than rock wool, glass wool, polystyrene board, extruded board and other building thermal insulation materials;
(6) Hydrophobicity: rigid polyurethane has moisture-proof and waterproof properties. The closed cell rate of rigid polyurethane is more than 90%, which is a hydrophobic material. It will not increase the thermal conductivity due to moisture absorption, and the wall surface will not leak. The hydrophobicity rate is more than 95%;
Sealing performance: no cavity and joint, completely wrapping the building envelope, effectively preventing the wind and moisture from flowing in and out of the building through the gap, so as to achieve complete sealing;
(8) Dimensional stability: the dimensional stability is less than 1%, with certain elastic deformation capacity, and the elongation is greater than 5%;
(9) Constant performance: polyurethane is an inert material, which does not react with acid and alkali, and is not a food source for insects and rodents. It can maintain constant material properties and thermal insulation performance;
(10) Under the same thermal insulation requirements, the thickness of the outer envelope of the building can be reduced, so as to increase the indoor use area;
(11) Hard foam has low density and light weight, so the load of roof and wall is light.
The above is about the relevant scheme of “how to cool down the metal shed workshop”. Cooling down thecan not only make the working environment of employees more comfortable, but also reduce the probability of fire to a certain extent.