Warehousing equipment refers to the technical devices and equipment that can meet the need for storage and storage and storage items. It does not refer to devices that only refer to external characteristics such as houses and locked doors. Inspection equipment, ventilation lighting equipment, fire safety equipment, labor protection equipment, and other use equipment and tools.
Features of modern storage equipment
Storage equipment is the main sign of the level of warehousing and logistics technology. Modern storage equipment reflects the development of modern storage and logistics technology. my country’s storage equipment in recent years has a high degree of modernization and automation, and its characteristics are mainly manifested in:
- The degree of socialization of equipment is getting higher and higher, the equipment structure is becoming more and more complicated, and from research, design to production to scraps, depend on each other and restrict each other.
- The “Fourization” trends have emerged, that is, continuous, large -scale, high -speed, and electronicization, which improves productivity.
- Energy -intensive equipment is mostly equipped with large energy consumption. At the same time, modern equipment investment and use costs are very expensive and are densely funded. Therefore, improving management economic benefits is very important for logistics companies.
How to choose from warehousing equipment
The key to the purchase of warehousing equipment depends on “What equipment is most suitable for my work needs?” So be sure to start from your own actual situation. In addition, choose a powerful company.
1. Detailed explanation of the function of the device to fulfill the operating goal. What is the selected device? This problem is very important, which is also the question that all logistics managers must answer accurately before starting to determine the equipment solution. The lack of description of the fully explanation of equipment operation and the best ability to have the equipment that should have, which will lead to the consequences of incompatibility of the selected equipment. In order to describe the equipment needs more clearly, it is recommended to adopt work analysis tools. On the basis of the structured analysis of the operation, the logistics of the related operations and the various operating modules will be easier to describe and calculate, and it is more convenient to grasp the description of the needs of logistics equipment in each operation.
2. Prepare detailed equipment solutions to meet the determined operation requirements. In the process of device planning, its purpose is not to determine the detailed specifications of the equipment solution, but to determine the general classification of the device. For example, the equipment plan that must be formulated first is based on a tray shelves, or a cantilever shelter as the classification basis; then, in the fourth and fifth steps in the process of equipment planning and selection, formulate a more detailed specification form format For example, galvanized or surface -spraying process. One must have to remind colleagues that the equipment plan is made, and it is easy to do it. We must pay attention to the accumulation of knowledge of various logistics equipment. For more complex system needs, with professional logistics planning consultants, it is a world -wide approach.
3. Combining quantitative (economic assessment) with fixed analysis. For the economic evaluation of the equipment plan, the first is cost calculation. Generally, costs are divided into two categories: investment costs and annual operating costs. The most common investment cost is the purchase cost of the equipment. The cost of annual operation is the continuous cost of using the equipment. Typical annual operation cost projects include salary, equipment maintenance costs, taxes and insurance premiums of logistics operators. Once the cost period of the corresponding life cycle of the device plan is calculated, the current value of the device plan should be calculated. Depreciation, tax computing, and corporate income tax are important aspects of economic analysis. No longer explain in detail here. After the qualitative factors are determined, all factors need to be given the number of rights in accordance with important procedures. Then, score for different schemes.
- Select warehousing equipment and suppliers. After the selection, the next job is to explain the detailed specifications of the required equipment. Generally, this stage is an important task to explain the detailed specifications of equipment needs, and contact suppliers, and consult the supplier’s qualifications and equipment in detail. The final step of the equipment planning process is to prepare equipment/system bidding.
Types of storage equipment
The equipment used in warehousing can be divided into loading and unloading equipment, storage equipment, measuring equipment, maintenance and inspection equipment, ventilation and lighting equipment, fire safety equipment, labor protection equipment and other equipment and tools according to their purposes and characteristics. In the specific management of warehouse equipment, appropriate classification shall be made according to the size of the warehouse.
- Loading and unloading equipment loading and unloading equipment is used for the warehousing, stacking and stacking of goods. This kind of equipment plays an important role in improving storage management, reducing labor intensity and improving the efficiency of receiving and delivering goods.
At present, the handling equipment used in warehouses in China can be divided into three categories:
1. Loading, unloading and stacking equipment. Including: bridge crane, tire crane, gantry crane, forklift, stacker, pulley, springboard and sliding plate, etc.
2. Handling and conveying equipment. Including: level carrier, belt conveyor, elevator and trolley, etc.
3. Group handling tools. Including: tray, network, etc.
（2） Safekeeping equipment is used to protect the quality of stored goods. It can be summarized as follows:
1. Matting supplies: it can cover rain, damp and ventilate. Including: tarpaulin (tarpaulin, plastic cloth, etc.), tarpaulin mat, sleeper, stone bar, etc. Tarpaulin and mat are used in open storage yard.
2. Inventory appliances: including various types of shelves and cabinets.
Shelf: the open grid for storing goods. According to the layout in the warehouse. The shelves can be combined or integrally welded. The manufacturing cost of the integrated type is high and it is not convenient for the combination change of the shelves. So it is rarely used. Shelves play a great role in warehouses with large wholesale and retail volume, especially in three-dimensional warehouses. It is convenient for the entry and exit of goods and can improve the utilization rate of warehouse volume.
Cargo cabinet: a closed grid for storing goods. It is mainly used to store relatively expensive or special maintenance commodities.
（3）Measuring equipment: measuring equipment is used for measuring and counting goods in and out, as well as counting and checking goods during storage. Such as: weighbridge, rail scale, electronic scale, electronic counter, flow meter, belt scale, balance, and more original scale and tape measure. With the improvement of the modern level of warehouse management, modern automatic measuring equipment will be more and more applied.
（4）Maintenance and inspection equipment: maintenance and inspection equipment refers to the tools and instruments that are used to check and accept the goods in the warehouse, keep the test and test in the warehouse, and prevent the deterioration and failure of the goods. Such as: thermometer, hygrometer, moisture absorber, drying box, air curtain (set at the warehouse door to isolate the internal and external temperature difference), air conditioner, commodity quality test instrument, etc. Such equipment is used more in large warehouses.
（5）Ventilation and thermal insulation lighting equipment: ventilation and thermal insulation lighting equipment is designed according to the needs of commodity storage and storage.
（6）Fire safety equipment: fire safety equipment is an essential equipment of the warehouse. It includes: alarm, fire truck, manual water pump, water gun, fire water source, sand box, fire ladder, etc
（7）Labor protection articles: labor protection is mainly used to ensure the personal safety of warehouse staff during operation.
（8） Other supplies and appliances.
Role of storage equipment
Storage equipment is an important component of the storage system. It undertakes various tasks of storage operations, affects every link of storage activities, and plays a very important role in storage activities. Without storage equipment, the storage system cannot operate or the service level and operation efficiency may be extremely low.
（1） Storage equipment is the main means to improve the efficiency of the storage system. A perfect storage system cannot be separated from the application of modern storage equipment. The research and development of many new storage equipment has made positive contributions to the development of modern storage. Practice has proved that advanced storage equipment and advanced storage management are two wheels to improve the storage capacity and promote the rapid development of modern storage.
（2） Storage equipment is the main symbol reflecting the level of the storage system. Storage equipment is closely related to storage activities. In the whole process of storage activities, there are functional operation links such as storage, storage period control, quantity management, quality maintenance and other auxiliary operations. The efficient completion of these operations requires different storage equipment. Therefore, its level is directly related to the improvement and effective realization of various functions of warehousing activities, and determines the technical content of the logistics system.
（3） Storage equipment is the main cost factor for building a storage system. Modern storage equipment is capital intensive social wealth. The investment in the purchase of modern storage equipment is considerable. At the same time, in order to maintain the normal operation of the system and give full play to the equipment efficiency, a large amount of funds need to be continuously invested. The cost of storage equipment has an important impact on the input-output analysis of the system.
Characteristics of modern storage equipment:
Storage equipment is the main symbol of the level of storage and logistics technology. Modern storage equipment reflects the development of modern storage and logistics technology. In recent years, China’s warehousing equipment has a high degree of modernization and automation, which is mainly characterized by:
1. The socialization of equipment is becoming higher and higher, and the structure of equipment is becoming more and more complex, and all links from research, design to production to scrapping depend on and restrict each other.
2. There is a “four modernizations” trend in the equipment, that is, continuous, large-scale, high-speed and electronic, which improves the productivity. (electronization relies heavily on bar code automation)
3. Energy intensive equipment is in the majority and energy consumption is large; At the same time, modern equipment investment and use costs are very expensive and capital intensive, so it is very important for logistics enterprises to improve the economic efficiency of management.